11.27.2010

I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like.
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe. 


I can't breathe, but I still fight, while I can fight.
As long as the wrong feels right, It's like I'm in flight
High of a love, Drunk from the hate
It's like I'm huffing paint
And I love it the more that I suffer, I sufficate
And right before im about to drown she resuscitates me, she fucking hates me, and I love it..
Wait!
Where you going?
I'm leaving you
No, you ain't
Come back!
We're running right back, here we go again
It's so insane, cause when it's going good it's going great
I'm Superman, with the wind in his bag. She's Lois Lane
But when it's bad, It's awful, I feel so ashamed
I snap.. Who's that dude?
I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again
I GUESS I DON'T KNOW MY OWN STRENGTH